We want people to enjoy their holidays as much as possible. Our site rules are there to make everyone’s life a little more relaxing and encourage site users to show consideration for others. We are sure you will agree most of these are common sense.
ARRIVAL AT THE SITE
- Arrival time on site is from 2pm to 7pm, please contact the site if you are going to be earlier or later than these times.
- Pitches are allocated on arrival, whilst we will endeavour to allocate a preferred pitch on request we cannot guarantee this.
- A deposit of £10 is required on arrival if you require a barrier key, this will be refunded on return of the key.
LEAVING YOUR PITCH
- We ask you to vacate your pitch by 12.00pm on your day of departure, please check with reception if you wish to stay longer.
- Please leave your pitch as you found it.
- Please act in a courteous and considerate manner towards us our staff and other guests.
- The management reserves the right to deny access or terminate the stay of those guests whose behaviour is deemed unsuitable. No refunds will be offered.
- Whilst alcohol is permitted, it may only be consumed on your pitch. Please do not walk around with open cans, bottles, glasses and dispose of any glass in the recycling bins provided.
- If you have children with you on the site, you are responsible for their supervision.
- Quiet hours are from 10.30pm to 8am.
- ABSOLUTE QUIET by 12pm midnight.
- Please respect fellow guests & keep noise to a minimum. Please remember that sound carries at night & awnings are no barrier to noise.
- All music making devices must be switched off by 10.30pm. Voices can be just as loud at night & can be disturbing to those wishing to sleep.
- Ball games are permitted within the children’s play area.
- The River Eden is a wonderful asset at the bottom of the park, but can be very dangerous and can FLASH FLOOD. It is your responsibility to supervise your children at all times.
- Barbeques are permitted on site. They must be raised off the ground enough to reduce fire risk & grass damage. DO NOT put barbeques in awnings or tents.
- There is a 5mph speed limit on the park, please drive with consideration for pedestrians, including children and other vulnerable road users.
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters & roller skates are allowed on site although of course consideration should be shown to other site users.
- Do not leave scraps out for the birds as it attracts vermin.
- Keep your dogs on a lead at all times on the park and exercise them off site.
- We know accidents can’t always be avoided, but in the event of fouling on your pitch, please clean up quickly. Please also follow this practice elsewhere on the site.
- Do not allow your children to play in or around the toilet block, or the waste disposal.
STORING OF YOUR CARAVAN
- If your caravan is in our storage facility please could we ask for 48 HOURS notice for your caravan to be sited on a pitch in the park. The same applies if you would like to take your caravan out of storage.
- All caravans must be collected or delivered between 9am & 5pm.
- We cannot be held responsible for the weather conditions and will not refund anyone who decides to leave early for whatever reason.
- Deposits may be carried over in full or 80% refunded if a minimum of 2 weeks notice given.
- We cannot take bookings from Hen/Stag parties.
We hope you enjoy your stay.
Pennine View Park